Get Your Video Game Site Up and Running with this Plugin Pack
We've put together a WordPress plugin pack for you to get your video game website up and running in a flash! Whether you're creating a site for your video game publishing company or simply a specific game, these plug-ins will help set the foundation for a great site where you can provide your fans an awesome experience filled with solid information, imagery, and interaction.
Video Game Website Design Start-Up Kit
In the plugin pack, you'll find:
WordPress Website Theme
- Responsive design for multiple devices
- A cool bootstrap and parallax slider
- A grid-like framework that makes it easy to adjust page design
- Page and blog templates
- Tons of fonts
- and more!
This theme pack is easy-to-use yet provides enough flexibility and functionality so that you can provide your site visitors with a unique and custom-feeling experience.
Contact Forms to Communicate with Visitors
4) Contact Form Builder - This plug-in is an intuitive tool for creating responsive contact forms on your site. These forms can be used so that site visitors or can leave a message or request more information from your team.
Having a simple contact form on your site is a great way to capture contact info and communicate with your fans!
Email Subscriber Management Tools
5) MailChimp for WordPress - Using a MailChimp account and this plug-in will allow you to place forms throughout your site where you can capture the names and email addresses of site visitors and add them to your MailChimp lists.
Having this plug-in will help you build up your database of fans so that you can then send them game updates, beta invites, promotional offerings, newsletters, and more! Communicating with your community is vital to your game's success and email is the best way to do it!
6. Forum and Community Development
6) BuddyPress - This plug-in helps you build a of community on your site with member profiles, activity streams, user groups, messaging, and more.
Creating a forum on your site where fans and visitors can communicate with the development team or one another is a great way to increase engagement and raise awareness of your game(s).